16th May 2015, 06:57 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to continue B.Tech from 3rd year after a long gap?

hie...
i have done my btech till 2 year but i left after that due to some financial reason ...now i want to continue it...how can it b possible..its just been 1 year after i left...now how can i continue it...pls help

Related Questions:
  1. Can I continue my Diploma to get good Job having a year gap after completion of 1st year of Diploma with 84%?
  2. How should I continue my career after having 4 years gap in between?
  3. Is CS more beneficial or should I do ICWA? Which are the best courses after a long gap?
  4. If I have 1 year gap between intermediate and B.Tech will it affect me in the interviews? If yes then how should I tackle?
  5. Is it good to drop one year after btech for CAT preparation?
  6. I took gap between 12th and Btech, will it affect my career? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How can I get admission abroad to do Aerospace Engineering? What is the admission requirement to study abroad in Canada, USA, Britain?
  8. Is Karnataka state open university AICTE approved? If I complete B.Tech in Mechanical can I be eligible for government job?
  9. How to join Dietitian course after passing 12th?
  10. How may i do my 3rd Year B.A or any 1 year graduation course? I've done 1st and 2nd year B.A from Mumbai University but couldn't finish
  11. What importance does the software companies give to year gap in academics?
  12. Last date for admission in Mumbai University? What is the fee structure? Study material for the same?
  13. I have 3 Gap Years, will I still be eligible for Placements?
  14. Can I continue diploma studies after few years gap?
  15. Am I eligible to continue from 3rd year in UK if getting married after 2nd year if BDS?
  16. How to get Internship in top Companies being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year B.Tech?
  17. How to continue with MBA from Abroad? I am a student of B.Tech ECE
  18. Is it possible to continue my last year of B.Tech graduation from abroad?
17th May 2015, 05:28 AM
jhavikas39

Default Re: Is it possible to continue B.Tech from 3rd year after a long gap?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hie...
i have done my btech till 2 year but i left after that due to some financial reason ...now i want to continue it...how can it b possible..its just been 1 year after i left...now how can i continue it...pls help
HI!
After one year of gap you will find difficulty in joining B.Tech it is better that you give a fresh start to your B.Tech so that you can develop you career in a better ways...
After passing B.Tech you will get good job in both privet or public sector...

ALL THE BEST!
16th May 2019, 08:55 AM
Unregistered

I have completed my 3rd year b.tech in 2013 but i left my degree due to my marital status and now i want to complete my left 4th year, can it be possible .
7th June 2021, 11:24 PM
Unregistered

I left my diploma 2009 having passed my second year I want to go back and continue is it possible?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?