6th October 2017, 09:48 AM
Unregistered

Can I write B.Com final year exam after 5 years of gap?

My admission to BCom is in 2010 and I finished 2years subsequently but didn't write final year exams which held in 2013 now I want to write this exam, am I eligible? From Osmania University. Please help me in this. Awaiting for the response. Thank you.

7th October 2017, 10:19 AM
ranu shahi

Default Re: Can I write B.Com final year exam after 5 years of gap?

Yes you can complete graduation even after a long gap also. But you have to start from 1st year. As because you cannot join the same course in middle. You are able to continue only within 3 years but after 3 years if you continue then you should start from 1st year.
You can continue from any of the university and it is not bounded.
8th October 2017, 12:34 AM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

You are not eligible to pursue your final year of bachelor's degree in commerce after a gap of five years.

Maximum of one to two years of gap is allowed on ground of health issues. You will have to take admission in bachelor's degree first year again.
5th October 2020, 09:42 AM
Unregistered

Can we write the bcom exam untill 5yrs if i have not passed in 1st attempt
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?