3rd February 2022, 01:17 AM
Unregistered

Can I do bachelor in computer application without mathematics? How to get through admission process?

I have been going through my HSC these days. I need your career guidance regarding bachelor in computer application. Can i go for it without mathematics? which colleges are preferably good to apply for? what are the important subjects of this course? how should i get through the admission process? is book keeping and accountancy a part of this course?
thank you for developing this forum. i look forward to your reply to my questions thank you once again!!!

5th February 2022, 07:18 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do bachelor in computer application without mathematics? How to get through admission process?

Students without maths will be eligible for MCA .
The candidate must have an aggregate if 50% or above in class 12 in any stream with english and maths as compulsary subject.
Some colleges grant admission without such subjects also.
Admission will be granted on the basis of entrance exam.
Fees ranges from INR 2 lacs to 3 lacs.
BCA online course are also available in various online portals like coursera .
After BCA they can persue jobs such as
Software developer
System Analyst
Technical Support Developer etc
6th February 2022, 09:20 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do bachelor in computer application without mathematics? How to get through admission process?

Yes, you can do Bachelor in Computer Application without Mathematics. If you do not have studied Mathematics then you must have studied computer applications or statistics in your 10+2. The qualification required to study BCA is a candidate must have passed 10+2 in any stream with English as the main subject with a minimum score of 50% marks in aggregate from a recognized board. Admission selection is done either on a merit basis or on the basis of written examinations and personal interviews.

The basic syllabus of BCA is on database management systems, operating systems, software engineering, computer architecture, web technology, and languages such as C, C++, HTML, Java.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?