13th December 2016, 11:37 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to pursue M.Sc Physics from Hyderabad University after completing Bachelor's degree with Mathematics, Electronics and Computer Science?

Respected Sir, I completed my Bachelor's degree with Mathematics, Electronics and Computer Science. Now I want to pursue M.Sc Physics course from Hyderabad University so I want to know am I eligible to pursue M.Sc Physics from Hyderabad University with such criteria? If yes then please tell me the procedure for admission.

16th December 2016, 11:41 AM
Manjunatha H.V
Junior Member+

Default Re: Am I eligible to pursue M.Sc Physics from Hyderabad University after completing Bachelor's degree with Mathematics, Electronics and Computer Science?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I completed my Bachelor's degree with Mathematics, Electronics and Computer Science. Now I want to pursue M.Sc Physics course from Hyderabad University so I want to know am I eligible to pursue M.Sc Physics from Hyderabad University with such criteria? If yes then please tell me the procedure for admission.

My dear friend you are not eligible for MSc physics
To pursue MSc in physics you must learn physics in your BSc course but your combination is mathematics, electronics, cs

*If you have interest in teaching field Better you learn MSc in mathematics

*otherwise learn MSc in computer scope it have good scope
16th December 2016, 09:24 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to pursue M.Sc Physics from Hyderabad University after completing Bachelor's degree with Mathematics, Electronics and Computer Science?

No, you can pursue M.Sc in physics from any university, if you have not studied physics as a subject in your graduation. Most of the universities will ask for degree in physics for admission.

You can pursue masters in those subjects which you have studied in your degree. In science field, if you don't have the basic qualification in the given subject, then it will be difficult to get admission in a higher course of same subject.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?