19th December 2018, 12:53 AM
Unregistered

Important dates of UPSEE 2019 for BArch course in Uttar Pradesh

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to apply for UPSEE for getting admission in BArch course in Uttar Pradesh. Can I know about the important dates of this entrance exam so that I can apply for BArch course through it.

23rd December 2018, 01:15 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Important dates of UPSEE 2019 for BArch course in Uttar Pradesh

The notification for admission in 2019 academic session is not released and will be available later.

As per previous year trends the application form will be available from January and entrance examination will be conducted in April.

B.Arch is four year course. The eligibility to get admission in the course is that candidate must have passed 12th in Physics, and Mathematics as main paper with minimum 45%.

For updates visit at www.upsee.nic.in.
24th December 2018, 12:47 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Important dates of UPSEE 2019 for BArch course in Uttar Pradesh

The admission in colleges of UP are conducted on the basis of entrance examination conducted as UPSEE.

It is conducted generally in the month of April and for that application form will be available from last week of January. The notification for the examination is not released now.

So, you will have to wait for the notification to get detail information. For more information visit at www.upsee.nic.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?