3rd August 2021, 09:19 PM
Unregistered

Can I do BEd from IGNOU having 38% in graduation and 9 years of teaching experience?

Can i do bed from ignou? I secured 38% in graduation, pass course. I have been working in a recognized state government school from 9 years, teaching hindi in class 9th and 10th.

7th August 2021, 07:46 AM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do BEd from IGNOU having 38% in graduation and 9 years of teaching experience?

B.Ed is Bachelor in Education. It is two year course.

The eligibility to pursue the course is that candidate must have passed bachelor or master degree from a recognised university with minimum 50% aggregate.

So, you are not eligible for admission in the course.
8th August 2021, 07:42 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do BEd from IGNOU having 38% in graduation and 9 years of teaching experience?

Any individual who has secured atleast 50% marks in graduation is eligible for b.ed....
In your case it's only 38%....

Still you can give it a try...
As you have years of experience in teaching...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?