26th April 2015, 03:40 PM
Unregistered

Can I study B.Ed in IGNOU if completed M.A.(Economics) and DECE from IGNOU having 4 years of Teaching experience?

Sir
I got 43% marks in B.A(Economics) and 45% marks in M.A.(Economics). I have a DECE Diploma degree from IGNOU and I have a 4 years experience of Teaching. I am not working from the last 6 years due to my children. Now I want to do correspondence B.Ed from IGNOU. Can I do B.Ed from IGNOU?

29th April 2015, 12:06 AM
Microsoft_Bangalore

Smile Re: Can I study B.Ed in IGNOU if completed M.A.(Economics) and DECE from IGNOU having 4 years of Teaching experience?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir
I got 43% marks in B.A(Economics) and 45% marks in M.A.(Economics). I have a DECE Diploma degree from IGNOU and I have a 4 years experience of Teaching. I am not working from the last 6 years due to my children. Now I want to do correspondence B.Ed from IGNOU. Can I do B.Ed from IGNOU?
Yes, you can go for B.Ed from IGNOU. Since, you have very excellent Academic Qualification. So, you must go for the B.Ed degree, as this will adds to your Experience and to your job profile. So, i will recommend you to go for B.Ed from IGNOU only and not from any other University.
15th February 2017, 10:50 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I study B.Ed in IGNOU if completed M.A.(Economics) and DECE from IGNOU having 4 years of Teaching experience?

I have completed my m.a.with 55%u2105,can I do b.ed.in ignou.
What will be total expenses and period
17th December 2018, 12:41 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I study B.Ed in IGNOU if completed M.A.(Economics) and DECE from IGNOU having 4 years of Teaching experience?

Can I do b.ed from ignou I have master degree in commerce and 2 years teaching experience in private school
10th July 2021, 01:03 PM
Unregistered

I have done the DECE course from ignou and now am I eligible to pursue B. Ed from ignou ?kindly please guide me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?