4th November 2015, 05:41 PM
Unregistered

Can I study B.Ed in IGNOU with 45.9% in Graduation and 47.4% in Post Graduation having 9 yeas of Teaching experience?

Hi,
I have completed my Graduation with 45.9% marks and Post Graduation with 47.4% marks from Burdwan University, West Bengal. I have 9 years of Teaching experience in a CBSE affiliated school. Can I apply for B.Ed in IGNOU with these marks?

Related Questions:
  1. Can i do B.Ed. from IGNOU with 49% marks in Post Graduation and 2 years teaching experience?
  2. Am I eligible for CTET exam after completing Graduation with 44% marks?
  3. Am I eligible for CTET exam if I have scored only 44% marks in Graduation?
  4. Can I do B.Ed from IGNOU without any teaching experience
  5. Which are the distance education universities which offer B.Ed programme without demanding Teaching Experience?
  6. Can I do B.Ed from IGNOU have 4 years of experience in teaching?
  7. Can I become a Lecturer in Mumbai University having 5 years of Teaching experience in Distance Education Graduation and PG centres after completing Post Graduation being a Special Backward Class candidate?
  8. Can a candidate of B.Sc in Fashion Designing from Annamalai University be eligible for B.Ed course from MDU?
  9. Can I do B.Ed via correspondence mode in Maharashtra?
  10. Universities providing distance education in B.Ed without experience in teaching? Is it possible to do B.Ed through distance education without working as a teacher? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. What is the minimum percentage required in graduation to join B.Ed from IGNOU?
  12. Can I study B.Ed in IGNOU if completed M.A.(Economics) and DECE from IGNOU having 4 years of Teaching experience?
  13. Three years of experience is necessary to apply for PGT post?
  14. Can I do B.Ed from CCS university? Which are the teaching subjects in B.Ed? After B.Ed what are the requirements for TGT and PGT courses? Is there any post or vacancy in government schools for government teachers?
  15. Am I eligible for B.Ed course after scoring 42% in graduation and post graduation?
  16. Am I eligible to do B.Ed after scoring 44% Graduation?
  17. How to do B.Ed simultaneously while doing B.A English?
  18. Am I eligible for B.Ed regular after doing BAMS
14th November 2015, 09:26 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study B.Ed in IGNOU with 45.9% in Graduation and 47.4% in Post Graduation having 9 yeas of Teaching experience?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi,
I have completed my Graduation with 45.9% marks and Post Graduation with 47.4% marks from Burdwan University, West Bengal. I have 9 years of Teaching experience in a CBSE affiliated school. Can I apply for B.Ed in IGNOU with these marks?
No, you are not eligible for B.Ed course in IGNOU because your graduation and post graduation marks is below 50%.

Those candidates who have completed graduation or post graduation degree from a recognized university with above 50% marks are eligible for B.Ed course in IGNOU.

Your age should be above 16 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?