17th January 2019, 07:21 PM
Unregistered

Can I do BE(Civil Infrastructure Engineering) after completing 12th Science?

Hi everyone, can I know my eligibility to do BE(Printing Engineering and Graphic Communication) as I am a student of 12th Science so I will be able to do this BE? Please let me know about this as soon as possible. Thank you!

21st January 2019, 03:31 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do BE(Civil Infrastructure Engineering) after completing 12th Science?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi everyone, can I know my eligibility to do BE(Printing Engineering and Graphic Communication) as I am a student of 12th Science so I will be able to do this BE? Please let me know about this as soon as possible. Thank you!

Yes, you can study BTech (Civil & Infrastructure Engineering) after completion of 12th Science stream. Those students who have passed their 10+2 or its equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects are eligible to study BTech (Civil & Infrastructure Engineering). You have to appear and qualify the entrance examination like JEE (Main) or GUJCET or EAMCET, etc. for the admission to study BTech (Civil & Infrastructure Engineering). Duration of the BTech (Civil & Infrastructure Engineering) course is four years.
21st January 2019, 06:38 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do BE(Civil Infrastructure Engineering) after completing 12th Science?

You need to have class 12th with PCM stream, if you are looking for admission in BE (Civil Infrastructure Engineering). Admission will be on merit through entrance exam and seats are allotted through counselling.

Just make sure you are well prepared for the entrance exam. Once you have a good rank, you will have great chance of getting admission at your choice of college and stream.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?