13th January 2011, 02:16 PM
rishabh phuull

Summer internship for civil engineering students related to infrastructure engineering+infrastructure management(integrated course)

I am doing infrastructure engineering+infrastructure management(integrated course) from UPES. I want to do summer internship for the respective course. Please help me in providing the regarded details.

Related Questions:
  1. Companies providing summer internship for Civil Engineering students(B.Tech)?
  2. List of institutes offering Internship during summer vacations for Civil students?
  3. What are the companies which provides Summer training and internship for civil engineering students?
  4. List of companies offering Summer Internship for Civil students in Vizag?
  5. Companies offering Summer Internship to B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 2nd year student in NCR and Delhi? Procedure to apply?
  6. What is the procedure followed to apply for summer internship?
  7. How may I get details about ECE related summer internship programs? How can I apply for the internship programs?
  8. Which core companies should I select for summer internship during civil engineering course in AP?
  9. Companies offering summer internship being a 3rd B.Tech in Civil engineering?
  10. Which Companies provide Summer internship for Electronics and Electrical Engineering students? What is the procedure to apply for internship? -- [New]
  11. Companies offering summer training or internship for Civil Engineering Students? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. List of companies offering Summer Internship for Civil students in Kerala?
  13. Names of the companies which are offering summer internship for civil engineering students
  14. Procedure to apply for Internship in Railways? Can B.Tech student do summer internship there?
  15. List of companies providing summer internship in India for Civil Engineering students?
  16. Construction companies in delhi or gurgaon that offer summer internship to civil engineering students?
  17. Summer internship programme of 45 days with or without stipend for Civil engineering?
  18. Procedure to follow to get summer internship for Civil Engineering?
1st July 2011, 12:19 AM
akhilesh16071991
Senior Member++

Default Re: Summer internship for civil engineering students related to infrastructure engineering+infrastructure management(integrated course)

Hey,
if you want to do summer internship then make a proper resume(CV) and send it to the company HR.
otherwise if your any relatives working there then send this resume with reference to him.if you do this then you can easily get internship there.
for more info go to company website.
good luck
11th January 2012, 08:46 AM
Mr.Nikila Liyaage

Default Re: Summer internship for civil engineering students related to infrastructure engineering+infrastructure management(integrated course)

Dear Sir,
I am 3rd year undergraduate student at Asian Institute of Technology (AIT) in Thailand. I have to do my second internship end of my semester. I already complete my first internship in my country Sri Lanka. If you prefer to offer opportunity for me, I attach CV with this one. I hope, You will send reply for this one.
Thank you.
Sincerely,
Nikila
26th April 2012, 02:33 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Summer internship for civil engineering students related to infrastructure engineering infrastructure management(integrated course)

is there any scope for students studying in top NIT's to get foreign internship for Civil Engineering?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?