16th January 2019, 02:16 PM
Unregistered

What is the cost of Admission Test for IcfaiTech 2019 application?

Hi everyone, I want to apply online for Admission Test for IcfaiTech. I don't know about the cost of application form. Can anyone of you kindly let me know about the cost of application for this admission test of 2019. Please let me know immediately.

20th January 2019, 06:47 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the cost of Admission Test for IcfaiTech 2019 application?

You need to pay Rs. 500 for the application form and payment can be done through online banking or net banking or Debit or credit card.

Just make sure you have filled the online application correctly and have the facility of online banking procedure.
20th January 2019, 07:49 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Cost of Admission Test for IcfaiTech 2019 application is Rs. 500/- for all candidates. The exam will be conducted through both Online & Offline mode. To apply through online, candidates can pay the application fee through Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking and Demand Draft. For applying via offline mode, application fee will be paid through Demand Draft in favor of “IFHE - Prospectus Fee A/c ITSAT 2018” payable at Hyderabad.

Last edited by ppsahu; 22nd January 2019 at 05:51 AM. Reason: Remove *
21st January 2019, 04:03 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi everyone, I want to apply online for Admission Test for IcfaiTech. I don't know about the cost of application form. Can anyone of you kindly let me know about the cost of application for this admission test of 2019. Please let me know immediately.

The application fee for the ICFAI Tech School Admission Test (ITSAT-2019) is Rs 500. The application fee can be paid either online or offline. Applicants can pay application fees through Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking or can submit the Demand Draft. The ICFAI Tech School Admission Test (ITSAT – 2019) will be conducted online and offline modes. Applicants should fill the details like e-mail ID carefully at the time of registration. It is a national level entrance examination conducted by the ICFAI Foundation for Higher Education (IFHE), Hyderabad.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?