13th November 2021, 09:51 PM
Unregistered

Can I do CS with BCom hons?

I have completed my 12th this year and now i am planning to do b.com hons. I have done my 12th in commerce and without maths can I do cs with b.com hons

15th November 2021, 11:37 AM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Default Re: Can I do CS with BCom hons?

Yes you can manage BCom Hons and Company Secretary course Can be done simultaneously and in fact there are thousands of students who opt for the Company Secretary / Chartered Accountant / Cost Accountancy course along side the graduation.
15th November 2021, 12:24 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

°°° Of course, you can manage BCom Hons and Company Secretary Course simultaneously and in fact there are 1000s of students who opt for the Company Secretary Course along side the graduation.
Those who completed the graduation can directly enroll in Company Secretary Intermediate course also.

The syllabus of the Company Secretary Course matches with the syllabus of B.Com such as subjects like LAW, taxation, financial management etc.
15th November 2021, 02:08 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can do CS (Company Secretary) with BCom Honours simultaneously as it will save time, and preparation for one will help the other, especially the CS course will help you a lot in your BCom course. Both the courses have common subjects and you need to work hard for both the courses.
15th November 2021, 03:09 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

--- YES, you can pursue Company Secretary Course with Bachelor of Commerce simultaneously.
The syllabus of both the courses is almost same such as taxation etc.
There are number of students who opt for the company secretary/chartered Accountants/ cost Accountancy course alongside the graduation.
You can even do that after graduation.
It is your choice whether to do it with graduation or after graduation.
15th November 2021, 03:21 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Yes you can do cs with b.com honors.
CS ia 3 year professional course equivalent to UG degree.
It's conducted by ICSE and divided into
Foundation_ if taken after 12th exam
Executive
Professional.
Neither the course is difficult nor easy, if you take the help of any coaching , it will be beneficial.
The syllabus of Bcom and CS is almost same , and you don't need maths for company secretaryship course.
15th November 2021, 05:40 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Yes you can be done BCom Hons and Company Secretary course simultaneously and in fact there are thousands of students who opt for the Company Secretary / Chartered Accountant / Cost Accountancy course along side the graduation.
15th November 2021, 06:13 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Yes you can manage BCom Hons and Company Secretary course cam be done simultaneously and infact there are thousands of students who opt for the company

Secretary/Chartered Accountant/Cost Accountancy course along side the graduation.

Infact if you belong to commerce background, the bachelors degree program must be pursued along with Company Secretary course because, it will save time and preparation for one for one will help the other and specially the CS course will help a lot in your BCom program.

If not to very large extent they are of course interrelated to certain level. A professional approach and it helps the student to have a higher level of knowledge in the respective field compares to the regular BCom courses and it ultimately helps the students of degree program in related field
15th November 2021, 08:19 PM
periwinkle09876

Yes, you can do both Company Secretary Course and BCom regular course at the same time and those who completed their graduation can directly in role in Company Secretary Intermediate course.
If you can manage BCom Hons and Company Secretary Course simultaneously then definitely you should pursue this course together.
There are so many students who opted for the company secretary and BCom simultaneously.
15th November 2021, 08:52 PM
Dip Mali
Junior Member+

Yes you can manage BCom Hons and Company Secretary course simultaneously and in fact there are thousands of students who opt for the Company Secretary / Chartered Accountant / Cost Accountancy course along side the graduation.
16th November 2021, 10:40 AM
Mayuri haria

Cs stands for computer science and yes you can do the following course without having studied maths in your 12 standard
Computer science is a undergraduate course you can do it along with b cin also ,this can be done if you study b.com as correspondence course
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?