26th November 2016, 08:05 PM
Unregistered

Can I do CS or ICWA after completion of B.Com graduation?

Am doing my B.Com final year....after graduation am planning to do full time MBA but I also want to do professional course after graduation. So, I want to get your suggestion, which is best 4 me CS or ICWA? Can you please provide me the right one to take?

30th November 2016, 11:02 PM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I do CS or ICWA after completion of B.Com graduation?

Company Secretary or ICWA course is a long duration course. It will take 3-4 years minimum after bachelor's degree in commerce to have a good job with better career. You should go for Master of Business Administration as this is of two years and there is lots of career opportunities.

MBA entrance exams are:

Common Admission Test.

Management Aptitude Test.

Xavier's Aptitude Test.

SNAP.

You can apply for CAT exam if you have 50% marks in bachelor's degree. If you manage to secure 100 percentile in CAT exam, you can get admission in Indian Institute of Management.
1st December 2016, 01:42 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Am doing my B.Com final year....after graduation am planning to do full time MBA but I also want to do professional course after graduation. So, I want to get your suggestion, which is best 4 me CS or ICWA? Can you please provide me the right one to take?

The Company Secretary (CS) course is best between CS and ICWA. You can choose CS course after B.Com, You can join directly CS Executive Program. CS Executive Program has two modules with total of 7 papers. After completion of Executive Program, you can apply for Professional Program. The Institute of Company Secretaries of India is conducting the course. The ICSI website link is Click Here. The candidates after the course can work as Company Secretary in the listed companies and can do independent practice in the Corporate restructuring, Financial Management, Project Planning, Due Diligence, Corporate Advisory Services and Foreign Collaborations and Joint Ventures.
1st December 2016, 07:32 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility Criteria Required to do CS or ICWA Course:

Yes, you are eligible to do ICSA or CS course after completion of B.Com course. In general, the minimum educational qualification required to do these courses is 12th Class in 10+2 pattern from a recognized university.

You should have completed the age of 17 years in order to do this Foundation course. In similar to ICWA course, the basic educational qualification required to pursue CA course is 12th Class in 10+2 pattern. Basically both of them have their own importance. Both these courses have the similarities as far as the scope is concerned.

As far as the order of preference is concerned, ICWA course is best between CS and ICWA course. The order of preference is,

>> CA

>> ICWA/ CWA

>> CS course
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?