16th April 2015, 01:38 AM
Unregistered

Can I do direct graduation course after 10th even without passing 12th grade?

Can I do my graduation directly after 10th without passing through 12th (intermediate), If yes then how is it possible.? What all formalities need to be followed for the same? If am not eligible to do it, then is it mandatory to give 12th board exam via any school in India?

16th April 2015, 09:29 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do direct graduation course after 10th even without passing 12th grade?

No, it is not possible to study Graduation directly after completion of your 10th standard. To be eligible to pursue Graduation course, you must have qualified 12th standard or its equivalent examination from a recognised board. And for getting admission in some graduate courses like B.E/B.Tech/B.Arch, etc. you need to appear in entrance examinations like JEE, NATA, etc. Without completing 12th standard, you are not eligible to pursue Graduation course.
16th April 2015, 11:47 AM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do direct graduation course after 10th even without passing 12th grade?

No, you cannot join in any graduation course, without passing your 12th standard. That's because as per each and every university guidelines, Candidate must have completed 12th standard or any equivalent education, to join in any graduation course. So, first to complete your 12th standard, to pursue any graduation course.
16th April 2015, 05:27 PM
manojbadoniya
Senior Member+

We are sorry to inform you that you are not eligible to pursue graduation course after 10th class because to apply for graduation course a candidate must have passed class 12th from a recognized university in any discipline or stream.

If you are willing to pursue graduation just after 10th then you can not because there is no such rule in any regular or open or distance university.

I would also like to suggest you that do not think to give 02 more years just go for intermediate or 12th class because this is a compulsory stage of education that you need to follow as the rule and if you complete 12th then your job opportunities will be increased and at this class, you will select a particular subject in which you have to choose your further studies that is why class 12th is must and you need to pursue it otherwise you might not be considered for any jobs or education ahead.

Choose any subject at class 12th level such as Arts or Science or Mathematics or Biology or Computers or Agriculture etc. because there are various options and you may continue your study by choosing the same stream in your graduation and PG as well so think about your future and complete class 12th from a recognized state board where you belongs to or choose CBSE or ICSE to learn more with new pattern.
18th May 2017, 01:01 PM
Unregistered

What's are the best way to get a bright career after completing diploma in electrical engineering?
27th June 2018, 02:11 AM
Unregistered

Dear Sir I am after 10th class studying Bsc Bzc in Dr BR Ambadkar open unirsity Hyderabad in Distance Education All 3years Exams and Practicals exams Pass But Chemistry Paper 1and2 Theory Exam Fail but I want Complete in My Bsc Degree
9th September 2018, 02:11 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to do graduation after doing diploma course (diploma course is done directly after 10th) or I have to do 12 first after diploma course then graduation !!please reply fast .
7th June 2020, 01:50 AM
Unregistered

If 10th fail can v directly do graduation in any condition n wts the procedure for that case
22nd March 2022, 01:24 AM
Unregistered

After 10 th direct pass 12 th certificate can possible plz reply.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?