28th May 2012, 07:38 PM
nayanappatel

Can I get admission in diploma Aeronautical Engineering after passing 10th standard in CBSE with A grade?

Hi sir myson who have passed nearly 10th std in cbse with A grade so can he get admission in diplloma aeronutiical engineering ? this facality available in gujrat ? thiis is good opp. for his future?

Related Questions:
  1. Admission process for diploma course in Aeronautical Engineering after 10th?
  2. Can I get admission to study Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering if secured less marks in 10th standard?
  3. What should I opt between Mechanical Engineering and Aeronautical Engineering in Diploma if secured 70% in 10th standard?
  4. Am I eligible to do diploma in aeronautical engineering after 10th standard with 95%+ marks?
  5. Admission in Aeronautical Engineering diploma after passing 10th with 66%?
  6. How to Become an Aeronautical Engineer?
  7. Any colleges for Aeronautical engineering in Dubai or Bangalore? I have completed my 10th grade CBSE
  8. Is it possible to do graduation in less than 3 years?
  9. Universities conducting Aeronautical Engineering course? How much marks required in 10th and 12th to study Aeronautical Engineering? How much fee to be paid? Is there any guarantee of a job? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Can I study Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering if secured 80% in 10th standard?
  11. Can ECE diploma students get in Aeronautical Engineering? Is MHT CET the only way to get into Aeronautical Engineering?
  12. Which is a better university to study Aeronautical Engineering? Marks required in 10th and 12th to study Aeronautical Engineering? How much is the fee structure?
  13. Minimum marks required in 10th and 12th to get admission into Aeronautical Engineering? -- [New]
  14. Which is a better university for studying Aeronautical Engineering? Marks needed in 10th and 12th to study this course? Fee structure and is there any placement assurance?
  15. How can I register for 10th standard in other CBSE school after completing 9th standard?
  16. Is it beneficial to study Aeronautical Engineering Diploma course after completing 10th? List of colleges in Chennai and Bangalore?
  17. Can I do diploma in Aeronautical Engineering after passing 10th? If I do 11th then which subjects need to be taken?
  18. College in Maharashtra for Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering? Fee structure and possibility of direct admission in 2nd year?
9th August 2016, 11:58 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in diploma Aeronautical Engineering after passing 10th standard in CBSE with A grade?

Yes, you are eligible to get admission in diploma course. Diploma is three year course after 10th.

The eligibility to get admission in course is :-

Candidate must have passed 10th from any recognised board.

So, you are eligible to get admission but have to qualify in entrance examination for admission. Yes, there are better opportunities in future after course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?