29th July 2015, 09:02 PM
Unregistered

Can i do JBT at 31 years age? From where one can get JBT application form?

30th July 2015, 08:14 AM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can i do JBT at 31 years age? From where one can get JBT application form?

You can not do JBT at the age of 31 years.

Age limit for JBT course is 17-28 years.

You need to have Senior Secondary School Certificate or equivalent examination with at least 50% marks.

Those who apply on the basis of bachelor degree must have at least 45% of marks.

Relaxation up to 5 years in the upper age limit shall be given to the candidates of reserved categories as per existing rules of state government.

JBT course duration is 2 years.
30th July 2015, 11:07 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can i do JBT at 31 years age? From where one can get JBT application form?

NO, you are not allowed to get admission in the JBT course at the age of 31 years.

Because you are not fulfilling the eligibility criteria of age for the JBT course.

Here is the complete eligibility criteria for JBT :

** You should have completed your higher secondary examination with a minimum of 50 % marks.

** Candidates belonging to reserved category need to secure minimum 45 % marks

** Your age should be in between 17 – 28 years at the time of application.

** Relaxation up to five years in the upper age limit is given to the candidates of reserved categories as per existing rules of the government of India.

** There will be no upper age limit in case of Ex-servicemen candidates.

So you are allowed for the course only if you are belonging to SC category or if you are a ex-serviceman.
30th July 2015, 01:40 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

JBT stands for the Junior Basic Training. It is a diploma course of duration two years. This test is conducted in different states of India and the eligibility criteria for the test is as below:

1. Academic qualification:

>>Candidate who has done higher secondary examination with minimum of 50% marks is eligible to apply for this exam. For reserved category candidates, it is only 45%.

2. Age limit:

>>Candidates should have an age between 17-28 years at the time of application. Relaxation upto five years given to reserved category candidates.

So, you can apply for the JBT entrance exam only if you belong to reserved category as your age is 31 years, if you belong to general category then you are not eligible for the exam.

If you belong reserved category, you can obtain the application form from the regional centers of education board. Fees for the exam is Rs 200 which can be paid in the form of bank draft only.
30th July 2015, 02:08 PM
ganiebizer
Senior Member+

* JBT:- Junior Basic Training.
-> This is a diploma course . one can work as teacher after the completion of this course .
-> Age limit 21-27 years .
* So you are not eligible to join JBT.
* one should complete with 45% in his qualified course .
* JBT is the very famous preferred course to fulfill the dream to become a successful teacher .
30th July 2015, 04:26 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

The age criteria for the Junior Basic Training is 17-28 years for the open category candidates. For those candidates who belong to reserved category, three years to OBC and five years to SC/ST candidates upper age relaxation is provided.

So, you can only do JBT course if you belong to the reserved category of Indian government. Other than age criteria, you must be 12th with 50% marks in it. You can get the application form the regional center of Examination council or board of your state. The examination fee is Rs 200.
30th July 2015, 05:27 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

JBT stands for the Junior Basic Training Course and it is a two year course after the higher secondary examination.

Yes, you are eligible to appear for the examination if belongs to the reserved category.

The eligibility to appear for the examination is :-
* Candidates must have passed the higher secondary examination with the 50% aggregate and relaxation of the 5% for the reserved category.
* Candidates age must be between 18-28 years and relaxation for the reserved category candidates as government rules.

So,you can apply for the examination. The application fee is Rs 200. Application forms are available at the regional board office.

The examination paper contains the 100 marks question 25 from each of the General Ability, Numerical Ability, English and the Hindi. For the general candidates minimum 50% marks required to qualify in the examination.
30th July 2015, 07:03 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

No, you cannot apply for Junior basic training course.

The minimum eligibility criteria is that the candidate must have passed class 12 examination from a recognized board of education.

The minimum age of the candidate must be 17 years of age while that the maximum age is 28 years of age.

The candidate can get the application forms at the respective college. Below I have attached Mahatma Gandhi college of education application form.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Admission-form-B.ed-M.ed-JBT(1).pdf(1.13 MB, 9 views)
30th July 2015, 11:38 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

No, you can not apply for the Junior Basic Training course as the age limit for the candidates is 17-28 years. There is only possibility left for you if you belong to the reserved category of Indian government which is OBC and SC/ST category.

For reserved category, upper age limit is relaxed upto five years. Any candidate can obtain the application form for the JBT course from Education council of your state. You can contact the regional center for the application form. Candidate needs to pay Rs 200 demand draft for application form.
31st July 2015, 12:18 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
There is no such age limit required for for JBT course. Those candidates who have completed their 12th standard or equivalent qualification are eligible to apply for JBT course. JBT course application forms can be collected either from the counter office or official website of the respective Institution. Please, visit the concerned Institution official website for more Information.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?