31st January 2022, 07:01 PM
Unregistered

Can I do MBBS after BSc Nursing? through any entrance exam? Fee structure ideas

Sir I am b.sc nursing 3rd year student can I do m.b.b.s through entrance after b.sc nursing and please help me in selecting medical college for my studies and please give me some idea about fees structure

31st January 2022, 08:01 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do MBBS after BSc Nursing? through any entrance exam? Fee structure ideas

To get admission in MBBS course, you have to appear and qualify in NEET. NEET is conducted by NTA.

The eligibility to appear for the examination is that candidate must have passed std 12th with PCB as main paper with minimum 50% aggregate.

There is no lateral entry in the course after MBBS course.
31st January 2022, 08:26 PM
Ayesha baig
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do MBBS after BSc Nursing? through any entrance exam? Fee structure ideas

Yes ,you can do MBBS after BSc Nursing, And also you have to appear in the entrance exam called NEET.
31st January 2022, 08:31 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

--- There is no such lateral entry for MBBS course after BSc nursing like as many people say that students who have completed BSc nursing course can get direct admission in 2nd year of MBBS course and it is totally wrong.
If you want to pursue MBBS course then you have to appear in the NEET examination and this examination is conduct on the basis of 12th standard and if you get qualified in this examination then you will be eligible to pursue this course otherwise not.
31st January 2022, 08:45 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Yes of course you can take admission after 12th, but if you have done BSc then you can give entrance examination for MBBS course like AIPMT, state PMT because they have eligibility criteria for only 12th class with biology
31st January 2022, 08:45 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

You have already completed Bsc nursing , you can take MCATs , apply to medical school and after 4 yrs get your MD and have better residency opportunity.

You would not want to spend 5-6 years on MBBS after nursing course.

The average MBBS fee for government medical college in India ranges from INR 20,000 to INR 7.5 lacs
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?