6th January 2022, 08:05 PM
Unregistered

Can I do MPharmacy after BSc non medical from Ludhiana?

I am in BSC non medical final year with math chemistry physics' i want to do m pharmacy after BSC is it possible in Ludhiana college s

10th January 2022, 02:15 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do MPharmacy after BSc non medical from Ludhiana?

°°° No, it is not possible for you to pursue Master of Pharmacy after completing Bachelor of Science non medical stream because the minimum educational qualification required to pursue Master of Pharmacy is Bachelor of Pharmacy from a recognised Institute or University with at least 50% marks.

After completing Bachelor of Science in non medical stream you are eligible to pursue Master of Science in any of the subject that you have studied in your graduation such as Master of Science in physics or Master of Science in mathematics or Master of Science in chemistry.
10th January 2022, 08:12 PM
Ayesha baig
Senior Member+++++

No,you are not eligible , candidates must have a bachelor's degree in pharmacy with minimum 50%marks from a recogniszed university.
11th January 2022, 10:04 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

The required eligibility to pursue the Master in Pharmacy ( two year ) course is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree in pharmacy. Admission in some of the institutions are also offered to candidates with B.Sc qualification but you must cope up with syllabus with B.Pharma.

To get detail information about the admission procedure visit the official website of the institution.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?