6th January 2022, 07:42 PM
Unregistered

Can I do mbbs through BSc zoology?

Now i have completed 12th i want to know that can i do mbbs after bsc zoology without any entrance examinations or if there is entrance examination after bsc,give details?

9th January 2022, 03:31 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do mbbs through BSc zoology?

Yes you can apply for MBBS after BSc Zoology, if you do not cross the age limit. However age relaxation is given to reserved categories.

Eligibility criteria:-

Education qualifications for MBBS:-
Candidate passed the 12th under the 10+2 scheme from any recognised board with English, Physics, Chemistry and biological subjects.

Age criteria:-
>Candidate must have completed age of 17 years at the time of admission.
>The upper age limit for applicants under 15% All India Quota Seats is 25 years.
>5 years relaxation for SC/ST/Other backward class applicants.
9th January 2022, 04:55 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can do MBBS after BSc Zoology. But you should not cross the age limit of MBBS course. Normally the age limit of MBBS is 17 to 25 years. 12th with at least 60% marks is required for MBBS admissions.
So you can proceed to take an education loan once you secure admission.
10th January 2022, 12:18 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

°°° If you want to become a MBBS doctor then you have to enroll yourself in MBBS course after passing 12th standard with medical stream.
You cannot join MBBS through Bachelor of Science in zoology because that is for different purpose.

One who has completed 12th standard with medical stream has to appear in the entrance examination that is known as NEET stands for National eligibility cum entrance test that is conducted by National testing agency.
10th January 2022, 04:06 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Yes, you can do MBBS after finishing B.Sc Zoology. But you should not cross the age limit of MBBS course. Normally the age limit of MBBS is 17-25 years. Plus two with at least 60% marks is required for MBBS admissions.
10th January 2022, 08:15 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can do MBBS after completing BSc Zoology. The educational qualification required is a candidate must have passed 10+2 with English, Physics, Chemistry, and Biology subjects with a minimum score of 50% marks in aggregate from a recognized board. Admission selection will be on the basis of performance in the NEET examination and the age limit to apply for this course is between 17 to 25 years.
11th January 2022, 03:41 PM
periwinkle09876

MBBS stands Bachelor of medicine and bachelor of surgery.
MBBS after BSc zoology is not possible at any cost because to pursue MBBS the candidates should have minimum educational qualification of 12th with medical stream concepts of physics, chemistry and Biology as main subjects and, then the candidate has to appear in the NEET examination and if get selected then they will be allowed to pursue MBBS course and only after that candidate is eligible to become a doctor.

After completing BSc in zoology you can take admission in MBBS course on the basis of class 12th also, but by doing so your graduation degree will be of no use.
11th January 2022, 06:53 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can do MBBS after B.Sc Zoology. But you should not cross the age limit of MBBS course. Normally the age limit of MBBS is 17-25 years. +2 with at least 60% marks is required for MBBS admissions.
11th January 2022, 10:00 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

No, there is no direct admission or admission through lateral entry in MBBS course. The admission is conducted after qualifying in NEET.

NEET is conducted by NTA. The common eligibility to appear for the examination is that candidate must have passed std 12th with Physics, Chemistry and Biology as main paper with minimum 50% aggregate. So, you can appear for the examination and after qualifying in the examination will become eligible to get admission in the course. No upper age limit to pursue the course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?