28th June 2021, 09:31 PM
Unregistered

Can I do M.Pharmacy after BSc non medical?

I am in BSC non medical final year with math chemistry physics' i want to do m pharmacy after BSC is it possible in Ludhiana college s

29th June 2021, 12:13 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Default Re: Can I do M.Pharmacy after BSc non medical?

No, You cannot do M.Pharmacy after BSc non medical.

Eligibility:-

1- The applicant must have B.pharma with minimum 50% from any recognized university.
29th June 2021, 01:06 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

--- To be eligible for Master of Pharmacy course, the students must have a minimum of 50% or equivalent CGPA in their Bachelor of Pharmacy or B Pharmacy course from recognised university or college from Pharmacy Council of India.
Some colleges required a minimum of 60% or equivalent to be eligible for a Pharmacy admission.
Admission to this course is done on the basis of entrance exams that are organised by the central Pharmaceutical authorities or the state medical authorities.
After pursuing your BSc Non Medical you are not eligible for this course.
29th June 2021, 01:49 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility for master of pharmacy:-

The candidates are required to purchase a B.Pharm degree with an aggregate of 45% to 60% marks or equivalent to it. The required minimum percentage of marks in b Pharma to enroll in the masters of pharmacy differs from college to college.

Some colleges require a minimum of 60% or equivalent to be eligible for master of pharmacy admission.
29th June 2021, 04:27 PM
Oneplus8T
Senior Member+

Yes, You can. For admission to the Pharmacy courses, student must have passed class 12th with Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics/Biology . Pharmacy is a noble Profession. This course deals with the study of drugs and medicines, Pharmaceutical Engineering, Medicinal Chemistry etc.
29th June 2021, 05:07 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

No, students with the medical stream or combine stream are eligible for this course. The subject Biology is required for this field and Medical and combine streams are the only streams which have biology.
Students with non medical background are not allowed to opt for any medical related courses.

Age limit:-
Age limit is between 17 years to 25 years.
29th June 2021, 07:24 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

°°° As per my knowledge, you are not eligible to pursue Master of Science 2 years degree course after completing Bachelor of Science Non-Medical stream.
As per the minimum eligibility criteria required to pursue Master of Pharmacy course is that the candidate should have completed Bachelor of Pharmacy 4 years degree course from a recognised University with at least 45% marks in aggregate.
Hence, you are eligible to pursue Master of Science in physics/chemistry or mathematics as per your qualification.
29th June 2021, 08:59 PM
periwinkle09876

According to me, you cannot pursue master of Pharmacy after Bachelor of Science non medical.
To do Master in Pharmacy, one should have completed Bachelor in Pharmacy from recognised university or Institute.
Admission is only possible on the basis of entrance exam conducted by the University or Institute of state.
30th June 2021, 09:33 AM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

You are not eligible to pursue M.Pharma after bachelor degree in non medical.

The required eligibility to get admission in the course is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree in pharmacy.

Examination is conducted by various institutes for admission in the course. So, you are not eligible for it.
30th June 2021, 02:38 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can pursue. But you were having B.Sc in your graduation years. At the time of pursuing M. Pharma you able to cope up with the Bachelor's degree syllabus of B. Pharma.

Obviously, it is a different field to study.
30th June 2021, 07:05 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

The eligibility for admission in M.Pharma course. The required eligibility to get admission in the course is that candidate must have bachelor degree in pharmacy from a recognised university.

Entrance is conducted for admission in the course. So, you are not eligible for admission in the course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?