28th June 2021, 09:29 PM
Unregistered

Can I do my graduation again in a different stream after dropping in first semester?

I dropped out of bsc Agriculture for neet but couldn't crack it. There was no choice so I had to get admission to bsc comp science because I didn't appear for state cet. But I wasn't satisfied so I want to do bsc Agriculture again through state cet this year by dropping it.
Am I eligible to do bsc Agriculture again?

30th June 2021, 06:04 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do my graduation again in a different stream after dropping in first semester?

Yes, you can pursue B.Sc Agriculture again but have to appear and qualify in the examination.

You are not eligible to continue with the same admission after dropping.
3rd July 2021, 12:42 AM
jeet2porwal

Default Re: Can I do my graduation again in a different stream after dropping in first semester?

Yes, You can pursue graduation again in a different stream after dropping in first semester.

You can switch gradation courses as much as times you want but each time you have to start from first year.

You are totally eligible to pursue BSc Agriculture but you have to start from zero again.

Now,Just complete one graduation course without switching it
4th July 2021, 07:32 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can do graduation again in a different stream after dropping in first semester.
But, its not always easy to change your branch. You need to be the top scorer in your entire college to be one among those elite students who are selected for changing their branch.
30th November 2022, 10:33 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my Post Graduation from Commerce Stream, can I again do graduation and then Post-Graduation from Arts???
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?