1st September 2016, 07:35 PM
Unregistered

Can I get transfer from B.Com Honours to B.Com general

Can we tranfer B.Com honors to B.Com general in second year and then can we opt to do it as private or correspondence?

2nd September 2016, 07:30 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get transfer from B.Com Honours to B.Com general

Yes, definitely you can transfer from B.Com Honours to B.Com General after the completion of first year studies, there is no problem in it. If you are not able to handle the Honours subjects, you can transfer from B.Com Honours to B.Com General.
If the College provides the course in Correspondence mode also then you can opt the course in correspondence mode otherwise you have to study in the regular mode only.
3rd September 2016, 12:23 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can tranfer from B.Sc Honours to B.Com General course. But, the procedure basically depends up on the institute you join. So I suggest you to go through the admission process of the concerned institute and then join the institute. Some of the institutes don't allow candidates into middle of the Graduation. Therefore, I suggest you to go through the other institute procedure to get admission.
15th November 2019, 08:39 PM
Unregistered

Can I transfer from B.Com pass to B.Com honors in second year of school of open learning
1st October 2022, 07:51 PM
Unregistered

can i transfer from bcom general from bcom hons.
24th November 2022, 06:30 PM
Unregistered

If I did bcom General in first year next year can I change my college n do bcom hons??is it possible
30th November 2022, 10:26 AM
Ar_pit

The Honours courses can be converted to general courses depending on the marks of the student. But in semester system there is no way for you to transfer your course type from general to honours.
30th November 2022, 07:36 PM
accivatravels
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can we tranfer B.Com honors to B.Com general in second year and then can we opt to do it as private or correspondence?
yes you can transfer, but it little hectic for you change the course in middile.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?