31st October 2016, 05:08 PM
Unregistered

Can I do arts graduation by dropping out B.Tech or complete via correspondence?

I'm a b.tech student,due to plenty of bck logs i'm thinking to drop out my b.tech...plzz help me is it possible to do regular graduation after 5 year of 2..or should i go for correspondence?? Can you please give me the right suggestion to follow next?

Thanks!

Related Questions:
1st November 2016, 11:09 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do arts graduation by dropping out B.Tech or complete via correspondence?

Yes, you can opt for the Graduation course if you are not adjusting with the B.Tech studies.
You can drop the B.Tech course and after that you can pursue for the Arts Graduation through correspondence.
Since you have completed your class 12th, you are eligible to apply for Graduation in Arts stream.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?