25th March 2023, 02:05 PM
Unregistered

Can I do postgraduation in germany after bachelor of pharmacy in India?

Can I do postgraduation in germany after bachelor of pharmacy in India?

26th March 2023, 01:03 AM
IAmPagal

Default Re: Can I do postgraduation in germany after bachelor of pharmacy in India?

Yes, you can pursue postgraduate studies in Germany after completing a Bachelor of Pharmacy in India. However, you will have to meet the eligibility criteria set by the German universities for the particular course you wish to apply for.

To pursue postgraduate studies in Germany, you will have to complete the following steps:

1. Choose a course and university: You can search for postgraduate courses in Germany in your field of study and choose a university that offers the course.

2. Check the eligibility criteria: Each university has its own eligibility criteria for postgraduate courses. You need to check if you meet the requirements for the course you wish to apply for.

3. Language proficiency: German universities require candidates to have a good command of the German language. Some universities may accept English language proficiency tests like TOEFL or IELTS.

4. Application process: You will have to apply to the university through their website and submit all the required documents.

5. Visa process: Once you receive an offer letter from the university, you will have to apply for a student visa.

Some of the popular postgraduate courses in pharmacy offered in Germany are Master of Science in Pharmaceutical Sciences, Master of Science in Drug Research, and Master of Science in Pharmaceutical Biotechnology.
26th March 2023, 01:11 PM
Moksh1230

Default Re: Can I do postgraduation in germany after bachelor of pharmacy in India?

Yes, it is possible to pursue postgraduation in Germany after completing a Bachelor of Pharmacy degree in India. However, you will need to meet certain eligibility criteria and complete certain requirements before you can apply to a postgraduate program in Germany.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?