16th February 2011, 10:01 AM
eswaramuralis

Ph.D from Germany after M.S Pharmacy in India? Requirements for the same?

i am doing m.s pharma in NIPER-KOLKATA INDIA. NOW I AM IN 2ND SEMISTER.
I WANT TO DO PHD IN GERMANY IN 2012...
WHAT IS THE PROCEDURE TO FOLLOW?
WHAT ARE THE REQUIREMENTS NEEDED?

Related Questions:
  1. Possibilities to do Ph.D in Germany after scoring 55% in M.pharmacy? What are the requirements?
  2. Requirements and top universities offering Ph.D in Pharmacy?
  3. Requirements & eligibility to do Ph.D in Germany? list of institutes for Ph.D in Germany? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Procedure and requirements to apply for PhD in Organic Chemistry program in Germany?
  5. What are the career opportunities available in Germany and India after completion of MS degree with pharma stream in Germany? Can I get a well paid job in India after that? I have completed my B.Pharma and want to pursue MS from Germany
  6. Requirements and eligibility criteria to pursue Ph.D in Germany after MSc in Biotechnology? List of institutes in Germany and how can I get admission?
  7. How should I apply for Ph.D course in Germany?
  8. Criteria for admission in Ph.E in Pharmacy in Germany? What is the scope?
  9. What are the basic requirements we should have for doing Ph.D in Germany?
  10. List of universities providing PhD(pharmacy) in Germany? I've completed my M.Pharma(Pharmaceutics)
  11. Requirements and eligibility to study Ph.D in Germany after MSc in Organic Chemistry? List of institutes in Germany?
  12. Requirements and eligibility to study Ph.D in Germany? List of institutes offering the course and how to take admission?
  13. Requirements to pursue PhD in Germany?
  14. Requirements and eligibility for PhD Microbiology Abroad? List of institutes in Germany?
  15. Procedure and requirements to pursue PhD from Germany? What would be the Fee structure?
  16. What is the procedure followed for doing Ph.D in Germany after completion of M.Pharmacy course? -- [New]
  17. Requirements, eligibility and institutes in Germany for M.Sc Microbiology?
  18. How can I apply for PhD in Germany?
16th February 2011, 04:52 PM
senbagarani.renganathan
Junior Member+

Thumbs up Re: Ph.D from Germany after M.S Pharmacy in India? Requirements for the same?

Hi you should write topo exam and some other exams are there , and you also select your guide in which university you wanted to do your Ph.D ,all the best for your future
19th February 2011, 08:20 PM
eswaramuralis

Default Re: Ph.D from Germany after M.S Pharmacy in India? Requirements for the same?

Quote:
Originally Posted by senbagarani.renganathan View Post
Hi you should write topo exam and some other exams are there , and you also select your guide in which university you wanted to do your Ph.D ,all the best for your future
thnk u.
27th April 2011, 11:32 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Ph.D from Germany after M.S Pharmacy in India? Requirements for the same?

hi, i am post graduate in pharmacy i want to do Phd in germany.how can i proceed?
8th June 2011, 12:56 AM
Unregistered

hi,i have completed my pg in pharmacy,having I year teaching expiriance and i have 3 paper publications,my ambition is to do my phd in europe,can any one sugesst me process how to get phd in europe
18th August 2011, 05:55 PM
Unregistered

i am m. pharm. student and want to do phd in germany what are the requirements for this?
19th August 2011, 08:00 PM
Unregistered

hi im completed my m. pharm and i have one year formulation development experience i want to do phd in singopore what is the procedure plz help me.......
22nd August 2011, 05:23 PM
Unregistered

My son is defending his Ph.D. in medicinal chemistry from USA in December 2012 and is likely to come to India. Please suggest some suitable opening in India - teaching faculty or otherwise in Industry.
31st August 2011, 06:50 PM
Unregistered

Respected Sir,
I m M pharma student (Analysis) . I want to do p.h.d in germany . what r d needs & requirement for dis .
28th December 2011, 01:27 PM
Unregistered

hi...I have done my MS (Pharmaceutics) from NIPER with 2.5 yrs experience in reputed pharma company along with international publication.. What is the procedure for doing PhD from Germany...and what are the elite Institute offering the same?
18th February 2012, 11:32 AM
Unregistered

Hi, I have done M. Pharm (Pharmaceutics) with around 4 years of experience in the regulatory affairs for US and some emerging market. I am wishing for higher studies. Please advise which course shall i prefer to choose..
2nd March 2012, 08:23 PM
Unregistered

Hi, i am doing M.S.(pharm) in pharmacoinformatics from NIPER and i want to do my phD in germany.
please suggest me best universities in germany for pharmacy education and also guide me regarding how to apply for that.
29th May 2012, 03:01 AM
Unregistered

i am in niper hyderabad in analysis..so how can i get admission in us with scholarship..can you tell me the requirement?
13th June 2012, 08:02 AM
Radhakrishna143

hi,i have completed my pg in pharmacy,having I
year teaching expiriance and i have 3 paper
publications,my ambition is to do my phd in
europe,can any one sugesst me process how to
get phd in europe
19th November 2012, 10:15 PM
Unregistered

sir can you give me the details of topoo exam in germany, and whether we need GRE or IELTS exams and what are the fee structure for the phd in germany. please give me ssome guidance .
9th August 2013, 11:02 PM
Unregistered

i m doing M.S.pharm (med chem)..afterwards can i do phd from anywhere in India?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?