4th November 2021, 08:38 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in any of the either government colleges for BDS?

I have got 68 percentage in boards and 75 in mhcet. Is there any possibilities for me to get in a government college for bds?

5th November 2021, 07:46 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in any of the either government colleges for BDS?

Yes, you can get admission to any of the government colleges for BDS (Bachelor of Dental Surgery). The educational qualification required is a candidate must have passed 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology as a mainstream subject with a minimum score of 50% marks in aggregate from a recognized board. A candidate needs to qualify the NEET and has scored a minimum of 450 marks to get a BDS seat in a government college.
8th November 2021, 09:55 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Default Re: Can I get admission in any of the either government colleges for BDS?

NEET UG entrance is conducted for admission in Bachelor of dental surgery course.

On the basis of performance in the entrance test, You can get BDS admission.

You must have good physical stamina & interest in Medical science to pursue Bachelor of dental surgery course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?