29th July 2018, 07:54 PM
Unregistered

Cutoff percentage required in 12th Science to get Bachelor of Electro-Homeopathy Medicine and Surgery seat in Cure Medical Institute of Electropathy and Hospital, Vellore?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am interested to do Bachelor of Electro-Homeopathy Medicine and Surgery course from Cure Medical Institute of Electropathy and Hospital, Vellore. So, I would like to know that what percentage is required to achieve in 12th Science for getting Bachelor of Electro-Homeopathy Medicine and Surgery seat in this college? If you know then please tell me asap.

5th August 2018, 12:28 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Cutoff percentage required in 12th Science to get Bachelor of Electro-Homeopathy Medicine and Surgery seat in Cure Medical Institute of Electropathy and Hospital, Vellore?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam, I am interested to do Bachelor of Electro-Homeopathy Medicine and Surgery course from Cure Medical Institute of Electropathy and Hospital, Vellore. So, I would like to know that what percentage is required to achieve in 12th Science for getting Bachelor of Electro-Homeopathy Medicine and Surgery seat in this college? If you know then please tell me asap.

Students who have passed 10+2 or +2 (Mathematics/Science) with at least 50% marks are eligible to study Bachelor of Electropathy Medicine & Surgery at Cure Medical Institute of Electropathy and Hospital, Vellore. Students are admitted to the course directly on the basis of marks scored in the 10+2. Duration of the Bachelor of Electropathy Medicine & Surgery at Cure Medical Institute of Electropathy and Hospital, Vellore course is 4.5 years. Students can find the details in the website link given Click Here
8th November 2021, 11:16 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Cutoff percentage required in 12th Science to get Bachelor of Electro-Homeopathy Medicine and Surgery seat in Cure Medical Institute of Electropathy and Hospital, Vellore?

What is the cutt off for BEMS course
to join in government clg??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?