29th April 2015, 01:15 AM
Unregistered

Can I get admission to study B.Tech(CSE) in IPU if secured 47398 rank in IPUCET being a general candidate of Outside Delhi?

Hello Sir,
I have got 47398 rank in IPUCET and
I am from outside Delhi and in general category.
Can I get admission in IPU for B.Tech(CSE)?
Pleas reply to me immediately.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission to study MBBS if secured 236 rank in IPUCET being a general candidate of outside Delhi? -- [New]
  2. In which college I will get admission to study B.Tech if secured 18500 rank in IPUCET being a General student?
  3. Can I get admission in top IPU college after scoring 2000 rank in IPU?
  4. In which college I will get admission through 1st counselling for BA/BBA.LLB if secured 1335 rank in IPU-CET being a general student of Delhi?
  5. Which college should I take after securing 559 rank in IPUCET for MCA?
  6. Can I get admission in mentioned colleges if secured 28634 rank in IPUCET?
  7. Can I get admission in any good college if secured 1923 rank in IPU-CET being a general student of Assam?
  8. Will I get admission to study B.Tech if secured 14200 rank in IPU-CET? Which is better either Amity University or IP University for B.Tech programme in respect to faculty, environment, campus and placement records?
  9. How to secured 200 marks in IPU CET? I am a Delhi Outside
  10. Can I get admission after scoring 3981 rank in Delhi IPU? Which are the top 4 colleges in Delhi? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Best institutes in which I can get admission after scoring 24314 rank in IPUCET?
  12. Which college to choose among IPU, CEC and Thapar? I have got 15320 rank in CET
  13. Can I get admission in IPU? I have scored 25037 in CET
  14. How to take admission in a good college affiliated to IPU?
  15. Will I get admission in Indraparastha University having secured a rank of 1061 in the Entrance Exam and being a a candidate of outside Delhi?
  16. Will I be able to get admission in IPU, if my CET rank is 1528? What are the colleges suitable my rank?
  17. Which colleges can I get after scoring 522 rank in IPU? What are the rankings of the colleges under IPU?
  18. Chances for admission in IPU MBBS with a rank of 2594?
9th May 2015, 04:20 AM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Can I get admission to study B.Tech(CSE) in IPU if secured 47398 rank in IPUCET being a general candidate of Outside Delhi?

Your chances of studying B.Tech through the IPUCET in IPU is very less.
Since you are from the general category your chances are less when it comes to getting the chance to study Engineering in the CSE Branch.
You may get the chance to study CSE in IPU if only there is a trend among the students in front of you on the ranks to choose the other branches and there is tendency to avoid the CSE Branch.
Otherwise your chances to study the course B.Tech(CSE) is very less.
So you will have to wait till the counselling starts to get a better picture of where you stand but according to the last years allotment you will have very little chance of studying B.Tech in CSE Branch.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?