13th July 2014, 03:51 AM
Unregistered

Will I get admission to study B.Tech if secured 14200 rank in IPU-CET? Which is better either Amity University or IP University for B.Tech programme in respect to faculty, environment, campus and placement records?

Hello
I got RANK 14200 in Ipu cet(outside Delhi category)
will i get admission in IPUwith this or should i go with amity for B.tech.
Also which University is better IPU or Amity?
in terms of academics faculty,
environment, campus, placements etc.
Please help me

Related Questions:
  1. What is the placement percentage of Amity Lucknow Campus for B.Tech electrical and electronics branch?
  2. Can I get admission in top IPU college after scoring 2000 rank in IPU?
  3. Will I be able to get admission in IPU, if my CET rank is 1528? What are the colleges suitable my rank?
  4. Placement status and learning environment of Anna university, Chennai?
  5. Will I be able to get admission in any university after scoring 1605 rank in IPU CET MCA?
  6. How to prepare for Campus Placements being a candidate pursuing MCA from Amity University?
  7. Which are the reputed colleges under IPU university in which I can get after scoring 1019 rakn in IPU CET MCA?
  8. Can I get admission in IPU having secured a rank of 1491 in CET?
  9. Scope of Computer Secience & engineering from Amity Lucknow campus?
  10. Can I get admission in any good college if secured 1923 rank in IPU-CET being a general student of Assam? -- [New]
  11. Will I be able to get admission in IP university after scoring 6526 rank in IPU CET with commerce stream
  12. Which college to choose among IPU, CEC and Thapar? I have got 15320 rank in CET
  13. Job after B.Tech(CSE) with 78% marks and 59.2% in 12th standard? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Will I be able to sit in campus placement for Infosys, Wipro, Accenture or TCS after scoring 64% in 10th, 68% marks in 12th and 80% in B.Tech?
  15. Can I get admission in IPU BBA in any institute or college after scoring 16425 rank in IPU CET exam?
  16. How much is required to pass the CET exam for MBA programme? Date of display of results? Names of the colleges which run MBA in Finance Management?
  17. What should I do after B.Tech? Which institution is the best for GATE from placement point of view?
  18. What is the future prospect after completing B.Tech from IPU Main campus
4th December 2016, 06:56 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will I get admission to study B.Tech if secured 14200 rank in IPU-CET? Which is better either Amity University or IP University for B.Tech programme in respect to faculty, environment, campus and placement records?

On the basis of your rank, you can expect a private college affiliated to IP university. You don't have chance of getting admission in a top college of the said university.

IPU is definitely better than Amity university for studies, if you get admission in university campus. Amity is a newly established university and definitely not equal to IP university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?