29th April 2015, 01:13 AM
Unregistered

Can I get admission to study B.Tech(CSE) in College of Technology and Engineering, Udaipur if secured 3905 General female rank in RPET?

Hello Sir,
I have got 3905 rank in RPET as a general female.
Can I get College of Technology and Engineering
in Udaipur for B.Tech(CSE) branch?
Please reply as soon as possible.
With Regards.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get a government engineering college in Udaipur after scoring 8895 rank in RPET? My female rank is 1577
  2. List of good institutions I can get with RPET rank 15300(GEN) and rank 2800(female)?
  3. Can I get SKIT, JECRC, Poornima or any government college?
  4. Which college or branch could I get after scoring RPET rank of 40799 in general, 7719 in female?
  5. Can I get agriculture branch in Udaipur government engineering college through RPET after scoring 13000 rank in OBC NCL category?
  6. Admission in government college for a candidate who has secured 10323 General rank and 538 SC rank in RPET? -- [New]
  7. Government colleges in which I can get after scoring RPET rank of 28193(general), 5408(Female), 1627(ST) and 243(ST Female)?
  8. Can I get admission in MBM engineering college, Jodhpur? Which branch may I get in MBM, Jodhpur? I have secured secured 1867 rank under general categories and 301 rank under girl categories?
  9. Can I get admission in any Government college if secured 40714 General rank and 5750 General Female rank in JEXPO? Which rank is considerable for admission?
  10. Admission in any government college after scoring 26118 rank and female rank of 5201 in RPET?
  11. Can I get admission in MBM Jodhpur if secured 10110 rank in RPET?
  12. How can I get admission in Mahila engineering college(Ajmer)? List of branches I can opt? I've secured 14000 rank in RPET
  13. Rank required in RPET to get good branch in MBM engineering college? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. List of government colleges under RPET for a candidate(general category) having 14,300 rank in RPET? Can I get a seat in engineering college Bikaner? Which stream would I get in engineering college Bikaner?
  15. Can I get government college in Ajmer, Bikaner and Udaipur after scoring 9900 rank in RPET and 3500 in OBC category?
  16. Admission in government Mahila Engineering College after scoring 14711 rank and 2713 in female category? Should I take a drop this year?
  17. Can I get admission in MBM college after scoring 1636 rank in RPET and 36 in OBC Female?
  18. Can I get a seat in MBM college(Jodhpour)? I have secured 2747 rank in RPET under general category
9th May 2015, 03:00 AM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Can I get admission to study B.Tech(CSE) in College of Technology and Engineering, Udaipur if secured 3905 General female rank in RPET?

It will be very tough for you to get admission to the course of CSE in College of Technology and Engineering,Udaipur.
From the last year data it is clear that you are falling quite a bit short of the rank within which you should have been.
You may get the chance to study CSE in College of Technology and Engineering,Udaipur if only there is a trend among the students in front of you choose the other branches and there is tendency to avoid the CSE Branch.
But if there is no such trend then your chances of getting admission is very low and at best you are having an outside chance with your rank to study the course of CSE in College of Technology and Engineering, Udaipur.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?