10th September 2015, 12:01 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission to study Bachelor of Hospitality Management in GD Goenka University School of Hospitality if secured 61% in 12th NIOS?

Dear Sir,
I have scored only 61% in my 12th Board exam from NIOS Board. Am I eligible for getting admission in GD Goenka University School of Hospitality for studying Bachelor of Hospitality Management course?
With Regards-
Priyadarshani Prachi

Related Questions:
  1. What should I do either Bachelor degree or Diploma in Hospitality Management after 12th?
  2. In which college I will get admission in 3rd year of Bachelor in Hospitality Management if completed Advanced Diploma from UK University? After Bachelor's degree can I get admission in MBA(HR) in India?
  3. Eligibility to study Bachelor of Hospitality Management for 12th Arts candidate? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Minimum percentage required in 12th for admission in Bachelor of Event Management/Hospitality Management program? In which entrance exam I have to appear?
  5. What is B.A International Hotel Administrator course is about?
  6. Minimum percentage required to get admission in Bachelor of Hospitality Management?
  7. List of the scope courses in Airline after +2
  8. Am I eligible to study Bachelor of Education if completed B.Sc in Hotel & Hospitality Administration? List of universities which offer admission?
  9. What is the placement opportunities after diploma in hospitality operation from Ashok Inlead School of Hospitality?
  10. Minimum percentage required in 12th standard to get admission in Hospitality Management program?
  11. What should I do to become an Air Hostess being a 10th student?
  12. Is it possible to study hospitality course in New Zealand when completed SSC in the year 2005?
  13. Is MBA in hospitality Management course add value in food production career?
  14. Can Bachelor in Hospitality Management BHSM degree holders apply for BTC? What is the whole procedure?
  15. List of institutions offering Bachelor of Hospitality Management course in India
  16. Any Hospitality course from New Zealand having work experience after SSC?
  17. List of colleges which offer Bachelor of Hospitality Management in Chennai? Scope of this course?
  18. List of colleges with low fee structure and course duration of Bachelor in Hospitality Management program?
14th September 2015, 08:37 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Can I get admission to study Bachelor of Hospitality Management in GD Goenka University School of Hospitality if secured 61% in 12th NIOS?

Yes you are eligible for admission in GD Goenka University School of Hospitality for the course of Hospitality Management.
You need to apply for the course as soon as possible and once the date of admission comes you need to do as instructed by the college and once you do that you will be able to take admission to the course of Hospitality Management in GD Goenka University School of Hospitality.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?