12th June 2019, 02:38 PM
Unregistered

Can I get BAMS/BHMS admission with 104 marks in MH-CET in any Government college of Maharashtra?

Respected Sir/Madam, I have got 104 marks in MH-CET. I want to study BHMS or BAMS course in any Government college in Maharashtra. So, can I get admission with such marks or not? Kindly tell me asap. Thank you!

18th June 2019, 06:18 AM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get BAMS/BHMS admission with 104 marks in MH-CET in any Government college of Maharashtra?

Bachelor of Homeopathic Medicine and Surgery is an undergraduate degree course which covers medical knowledge of the homeopathy. The duration of course is of 5½ year which includes 4.5 years of study followed by 1 year of internship.

The allotment of the seat is done on the basis of your rank and availability of seat in the college, you have filled as your choices during councelling.

You would need to wait for your councelling. As on the display, the college name with number of vacant seats is displayed. If you fill the college which have seats vacant in BHMS then you will certainly get admission in BHMS course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?