12th June 2019, 02:38 PM
Unregistered

Chances to get BHMS admission for a candidate with 10000 Telangana State rank in NEET?

Sir, I have secured 10000 Telangana State rank in NEET. I want to study BHMS. Do I have any chance to get admission for this BHMS course? I don't know and I am unable to get this information. So, please help me in this regard.

17th June 2019, 09:10 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Chances to get BHMS admission for a candidate with 10000 Telangana State rank in NEET?

There are many private colleges available for BHMS and you have a chance of getting admission at any low ranked homoeopathic medical college. You need to prepare a list of colleges which you prefer for admission for the counselling.

Just make sure you have such colleges in your preference list if you are looking for admission through counselling. You have a very low rank and chances of getting admission at top colleges are very less.
18th June 2019, 06:17 AM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Chances to get BHMS admission for a candidate with 10000 Telangana State rank in NEET?

Bachelor of Homeopathic Medicine and Surgery is an undergraduate degree course which covers medical knowledge of the homeopathy. The duration of course is of 5½ year which includes 4.5 years of study followed by 1 year of internship.

The allotment of the seat is done on the basis of your rank and availability of seat ion the college, you have filled as your choices.

You would need to wait for your councelling. As on the display, the college name with number of vacant seats is displayed. If you fill the college which have seats vacant in BHMS then you will certainly get admission in BHMS course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?