6th March 2015, 06:19 PM
Unregistered

Can I get Bank Education Loan to study BHM course?

Sir/Mam.
I want to study BHM course so I want
to take Education Loan so for this course
I get Education Loan from Bank?
Please tell me immediately.

Related Questions:
  1. Education Loan from ICICI Bank for study in Canada?
  2. What is the scope of diploma in medicine and rehabilitation after BAMS Ayurveda
  3. What are the available career prospects other than L.P.O. or litigation? I have done LLB and pursuing LLM through distance learning.
  4. Which is a favourable bank for Education Loan to study MBA?
  5. Requirements to apply for Bank Education Loan to study MBBS in Malaysia?
  6. What to do if Bank says that they do not provide loan?
  7. Can I get Bank Education Loan to study PhD(Economics) in Europe?
  8. Will I get benefits of Hostel and other allowances in Bank Education Loan if study B.Tech in other state?
  9. How can I get Bank Education Loan to study M.Pharma? Terms and Conditions to apply for Education Loan?
  10. How much subsidy I will get if taken Education Loan of Rs. 3.4 Lacs?
  11. How to get education loan? From which bank at lowest interest? Minimum salary of parents required for loan? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. How much does it costs to study Aeronautics? How much education loan will bank grant?
  13. Where should I apply for Education Loan if want to study MBBS in Bangalore and belongs to Bihar? Detailed information about Bank Education Loan?
  14. Detailed information about Bank Education Loan for study MBA in Finance?
  15. List of Banks which provides education loan to study MBA in Germany?
  16. Detailed information about Education Loan interest rates of Banks for study in MCA?
  17. Can I get education loan to study Bachelor in Medical Laboratory Technician program in UK? Documents required to get education loan?
  18. Can I get education loan to study B.Tech?
8th March 2015, 02:10 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get Bank Education Loan to study BHM course?

Yes, you can get education loan to study BHM course. To get education loan, you should visit any bank along with your parents and you should contact the bank manager and you should enquire the requirements to get education loan. And you should have an idea about the amount of education loan, you should require to complete your BHM course. That's because the interest rates and the requirements vary as per the amount of education loan, you require. So, first the decide the amount of education loan, you require and contact the bank manager with the admission letter, which you have received from any university or institution.
8th March 2015, 07:08 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get Bank Education Loan to study BHM course?

These days higher education seems costlier day by day. This question have became a serious issue for the deserving students who are not rich enough.

To resolve this issue government of India formulated Education Loan Scheme. Two banking and financial bodies, The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) and Indian Bankers Association (IBA) have helped the government to implement the plan.

ELIGIBILITY FOR LOAN APPLICATION :

* Candidate should be the citizen of India.

* The applicant should have excellent academic record.

* For studies abroad, the candidate should have secured the admission in particular University.

* The applicant should have secure a minimum of 50% marks in the Major subject.

* In case of SC/ST the candidates eligibility norms are relaxed.

The scheme provides Rs.10 lakh for studying in India and Rs.20 lakh for studying in abroad.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?