14th February 2015, 04:26 AM
Unregistered

How can I get Bank Education Loan to study M.Pharma? Terms and Conditions to apply for Education Loan?

Sir
I want to study B.Pharma
I am preparing for various entrance exams
sir kindly tell me how bank finance me education loan
for this course and what are the terms and conditions

19th February 2015, 12:11 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get Bank Education Loan to study M.Pharma? Terms and Conditions to apply for Education Loan?

Procedure to get education loan :-

- Contact the nearest branch of the bank to your residence preferably where you/your family members have account.
- Have a discussion with the branch manager concerning the education loan.
- Get to know the various norms of the education loan given by that bank and the terms and conditions which you need to comply with.
- You need to take certain documents like your previous academic records and the prospectus of the institute in which you are enrolled.
- The branch manager will guide you and state all the education loan details.

There are different terms and conditions which differ as per the amount of education loan you are taking and the bank concerned. For example, for a loan above 4.5 lakhs, there is requirement of third party guarantor, interest rate of SBI is 1% lower than other banks, etc. For details, the concerned branch manager will enlighten you and you need to comply with that to get your education loan sanctioned.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?