8th May 2019, 12:45 AM
Unregistered

Can I get BTech admission in BITS Pilani with JEE Main scorecard?

Hi Sir/Madam, I have a dream to study BTech course in BITS Pilani. But I haven’t filled up it's entrance exam form. The date is over now. But I have applied for JEE Main. So, my question is, if I give JEE Main then I get admission in BITS Pilani, if I score well?

12th May 2019, 11:19 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get BTech admission in BITS Pilani with JEE Main scorecard?

It is very difficult to say that whether you can get admission for BTech admission in BITS Pilani with JEE Main scorecard, because it depends upon the cut off marks of the college which changes every year in every college. The main factors affecting the cut off marks are:

> Number of seats available

> Number of candidates appearing for the examination

> Difficulty level of the paper
12th May 2019, 06:51 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

You can not get BTech admission in BITS Pilani with JEE Main scorecard. Birla Institute of Technology & Science (BITS Pilani) conducts its own entrance exam namely 'BITSAT' for admission in all BTech programs in the three campuses - Goa, Pilani and Hyderabad. Hence you have to appear in and qualify the BITSAT with good rank. Only top rankers followed by counselling will be admitted into BTech programs.
12th May 2019, 10:40 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

No,Jee Mains Scores card is not valid for BITS pilani .
BITS pilani conduct there seperate entrance exam.
If Candidate score good marks in that entrance exam then only he /she is eligible to take admission in the particular course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?