2nd October 2018, 06:58 PM
Unregistered

Can I get BE(Civil Engineering) admission in Mangalore Marine College and Technology to study through COMEDK-UGET? Application fee of COMEDK-UGET?

What will be the COMEDK-UGET fee of application? I want to get admission in BE Civil Engineering course in Mangalore marine college and technology? COMEDK-UGET is the good and favourable choice for me?

25th March 2023, 05:11 PM
SidhuMoosewala

Default Re: Can I get BE(Civil Engineering) admission in Mangalore Marine College and Technology to study through COMEDK-UGET? Application fee of COMEDK-UGET?

Yes, you can get admission to BE Civil Engineering course in Mangalore Marine College and Technology through COMEDK-UGET. The application fee for COMEDK-UGET is INR 2800. The minimum qualification requires the candidates to pass 10+2 with specified marks. They should also be fluent in written and spoken English, and should not be more than 25 years of age.

The selection procedure at Mangalore Marine College and Technology is purely merit-based. Students are evaluated based on their academic performance and the scores obtained in the entrance examination. The candidates must clear the KEA-CET and COMEDK-UGET if they want to join the institute through government quota.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?