2nd October 2018, 07:58 PM
Unregistered

Cutoff marks required in UCEED 2019 to secure BDes admission in IIT-Bombay?

Hi friends, I want to apply for UCEED of upcoming year. Actually I want to join BDes course in IIT-Bombay through UCEED. So, can you let me know about the cutoff marks through which I can secure admission?

25th March 2023, 06:09 PM
SurajKapoor

Default Re: Cutoff marks required in UCEED 2019 to secure BDes admission in IIT-Bombay?

UCEED cutoff marks for BDes admission in IIT-Bombay vary every year. Students are required to secure a minimum UCEED cutoff to gain BDes admission at IIT Bombay, IIT Delhi, IIT Guwahati, IIT Hyderabad, and IIITDM Jabalpur. The mean and standard deviation for UCEED 2022 Part-A are 69.54 and 31.02 respectively.

The cutoff marks required in UCEED to secure BDes admission in IIT-Bombay varies every year, depending on various factors such as the number of applicants, difficulty level of the exam, and the number of seats available. However, based on the past trends, candidates securing a rank within the top Part-A are 69.54 and 31.02 respectively usually have a good chance of securing admission to the BDes program at IIT-Bombay. It is important to note that the cutoff marks and ranks may vary for different categories of candidates, such as General, OBC, SC, ST, etc. Therefore, it is recommended that you aim for a high rank and score in UCEED to maximize your chances of securing admission to IIT-Bombay.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?