8th February 2016, 07:54 PM
Unregistered

Can I get job in Private as well as Government sectors if secure good percentage in Graduation but scored 48% in 12th?

Friends,
Is there any effect of 10th and 12th percentage in Bank PO exam or any type of job related with either private or government sector if I will score good percentage in Graduation? Please tell me, now I have completed my 12th in Commerce and I have got only 48% in 12th exam. I am confused because someone is telling to give improvement and someone is telling to do Graduation. But I want to continue my study as regular manner if I will give Improvement then 1 year gap will come between 10th and 12th? That's why I would like to continue my study by doing B.Com. My decision is right or wrong? Please tell me fast and give your better opinion.

Related Questions:
  1. Physics model test solutions of papers?
  2. Which course can be done after Diploma in IT? Which all job opportunities will I get in private and government sectors?
  3. How much salary will I get after completing BBA course?
  4. Can I do MSc after scoring 38% marks in Chemistry
  5. Job opportunities in Government as well as Private Sector for a candidate who has completed B.Tech in 5 years?
  6. Chances of doing job in Railways as locomotive engineer after completing diploma in IT? What are the courses to be done to get job in private sectors?
  7. What should I do after completion of B.Sc to secure good job?
  8. Can I get a job in government sector after scoring 72% in B.E? What is the available scope in private sector?
  9. Which career I can set next in private or government sector after completion of B.Sc graduation?
  10. Can i do job without completing my B.Com graduation?
  11. Details about the career opportunities in Pharmacy?
  12. Is it possible for me to get a good job in private/government sector if I have completed diploma in Civil engineering?
  13. Job opportunities in electronics field in both government and private sector? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Are there any job opportunities in government, private or software sector after completing B.Tech in Mechanical Stream with 55%
  15. What type of jobs are available after doing specialization in power electronics?
  16. Job opportunities in private sector for B.Sc in Biotechnology student? How much salary I will get in government sector?
  17. What is the scope after passing BSc?
  18. What will be the salary package in Hyderabad after scoring 70% in B.Tech ECE?
17th February 2016, 09:02 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get job in Private as well as Government sectors if secure good percentage in Graduation but scored 48% in 12th?

Bank PO jobs and other government job exams like SSC and UPSC don't have any marks criteria for selection. They just want pass marks in the qualifying exam which you have got.

Just try to perform well in the exam and interview if you want to get a government job. In private sector percentage of marks will have greater role in selection during interviews but still it will depend on your first impression in front of the interviewer.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?