2nd July 2014, 04:59 PM
Unregistered

Job opportunities in private sector for B.Sc in Biotechnology student? How much salary I will get in government sector?

Hello
I want to know that what will be the salary
in the jobs in government sectors after
completion of bsc biotechnology and is there
any job opportunities in private sectors??????

Related Questions:
  1. Job opportunities in Government sector after the completion of Engineering in CS? Is it possible to earn more in Private sector than in Government sector?
  2. What should I prefer between private sector and government sector jobs? What are the job opportunities in government sector for BA student?
  3. Which is more preferable, a private or a government sector? I'm working for more than 2 years in private with salary $12000 and now i've government job with salary $400
  4. Job opportunities in private sector after graduating in Law? Possible designation and salary?
  5. Job Opportunities for me in Government sector and Private sector being a candidate having completed BCA course in the year of 2011? How to prepare for JTO Exam?
  6. Job opportunities in the field of Marketing in both private and government sector?
  7. What are the job opportunities for a MBA Human Resource and Management pass out in Government Sector? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. How to get a job in government sector? I am a student of M.Pharmacy
  9. Which type of jobs available for Women after completing Civil Engineering?
  10. How to get IT field jobs? How should I prepare?
  11. What would be best for me after passing MCA, Government or Private Sector?
  12. Job opportunities in government and private sector after B.E ECE?
  13. How to get a job in government sector after doing BSc HHA from private college
  14. Government/Public sector job after completing MCA with 1 year experience in private IT sector?
  15. Any scope in government sector for BSc Biotech?
  16. Which fields are the best among Civil Engineering? Best paying job? Which sector is better between private and government sector?
  17. What kind of jobs are available in government sector for B.Tech mechanical engineering students in private sector?
  18. Information regarding Job Opportunities for me in Government sector being a candidate having scored 56% in 10+2?
30th November 2014, 07:17 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job opportunities in private sector for B.Sc in Biotechnology student? How much salary I will get in government sector?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello
I want to know that what will be the salary
in the jobs in government sectors after
completion of bsc biotechnology and is there
any job opportunities in private sectors??????
There is good job opportunites available after completing B.Sc Biotechnology. Here I am here best job opportunities after completing B.Sc Biotechnology.

Private Companies which offers Job Opportunities for B.Sc in Biotechnology
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?