11th May 2020, 09:48 PM
Unregistered

Can I get an MNC job after completing BCom Accountancy Honours?

Hello everyone, I am studying BCom Honours in Accountancy. I want to get a job in a reputed MNC company. After completing my Graduation, can I get a job in an MNC company? Please let me know about this as soon as possible.

15th May 2020, 04:16 PM
kuwaitjob

Default Re: Can I get an MNC job after completing BCom Accountancy Honours?

Yes you can get because there are many MNCs recruiting BCom and other graduates now. You can check the company website for career opportunities and also register in job websites.
17th May 2020, 07:36 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you will get an MNC job after completing BCom Accountancy Honours. You can register yourself on different job portals like Naukri, Monster, Timesjob and many more. You can also make a LinkedIn profile so that recruiters can hire you according to the skills which you update on your profile. You can also directly apply through the company's website by clicking on career option. The recruiters will start contacting you through all these portals.
18th May 2020, 01:58 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can get an MNC job after completing BCom Accountancy Honours.

There are many MNC recruiting BCom and other graduates now. You can try to participate in their campus and off-campus interviews to grab a chance.

Register at the career portal of these companies and also post your updated resume on the leading online placement portals like Monster, Naukri etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?