2nd January 2019, 12:46 PM
Unregistered

Can I study MCom(Finance and Taxation) after completing BCom(Accountancy) Honours?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am studying BCom with Accountancy Honours. I have an interest in Finance and Taxation. So, after completing my Graduation, I can study MCom with such specialization? Kindly help me to know about this immediately.

31st January 2019, 12:18 PM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study MCom(Finance and Taxation) after completing BCom(Accountancy) Honours?

In order to be eligible to join M.Com in Finance and Taxation course, one should have completed Graduation with any of the Commerce stream.

Also the candidates from CA course are eligible to join this course.

Since you have completed B.Com in Accountancy, you are surely eligible to join this course.

The duration of this course is 2 years which is divided into 4 semesters.

One should have scored 40-50% of marks in Graduation in order to be eligible for the entrance exam to join this course.

Each and every University will conduct its own Entrance Exam to give admission for this course.

Collect the list of top colleges offering this course in and around you. Know the details regarding Entrance Exam. Get the syllabus for the same and crack it.

Make most out of the course by gaining good subject knowledge and start applying for job opportunities from the final semester of your M.Com course.

If you are interested in further studies, you can go for Ph.D course

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?