28th June 2018, 05:39 AM
Vishesh pal

How can I complete my BTech if got selected in Indian Navy SSR?

Hello everyone, I am currently studying BTech final year. I got selected in Indian Navy SSR. So, I am little confused, I don't want to loose this opportunity and I also want to complete my BTech. Please tell me what to do in this case?

29th June 2018, 09:58 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I complete my BTech if got selected in Indian Navy SSR?

If you are selected in Indian Navy SSR then you should not miss this opportunity.
You can complete your studies while doing job also. If you are pursuing from regular mode then you can turn it to distance mode. After converting it you will be allowed to complete B.Tech. You have to contact college for further procedures before joining.
30th June 2018, 01:22 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I complete my BTech if got selected in Indian Navy SSR?

After getting selection in Indian Navy SSR, you also want to complete your B.Tech then you have to drop your B.Tech for sometime and after completing your training, you can continue your study in distance mode. Because in the training period no one is allowed to go back from the training.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?