6th July 2023, 03:17 AM
Unregistered

Can I get seat in NIT with 129 marks in JEE Main?

Respected Sir/Madam, I have given JEE Main and scored 129 marks in it. I want to secure admission in any NIT college. So, with this marks in JEE Main, I can get seat in NIT or not? Please let me know about this asap.

14th July 2023, 04:55 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get seat in NIT with 129 marks in JEE Main?

With 129 marks, you may be able to get a seat in a new NIT or in a less popular branch, but it is not guaranteed.

Here are some things you can do to improve your chances of getting a seat in a NIT:

Retake JEE Main:-
If you are not satisfied with your score, you can retake JEE Main next year. This will give you another chance to improve your score and increase your chances of getting a seat in a NIT.

Consider other options:-
If you do not get a seat in a NIT, there are still many other good engineering colleges in India. You can consider applying to other government colleges, private colleges, or even universities abroad.

Focus on your preparation:-
Regardless of whether you retake JEE Main or not, it is important to focus on your preparation. This means studying hard, practicing for the exam, and staying motivated.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?