28th April 2017, 11:01 AM
Unregistered

All India ranking of JEE Main if got 129 marks and belongs to OBC? Chances to be eligible for JEE Advanced?

Hello sir, I have got 75% in 12th with CBSE stream and 129 marks in JEE Main. I belongs to OBC category. Please tell me all India ranking of mine? Chances to eligible for JEE Advanced?

29th April 2017, 07:59 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: All India ranking of JEE Main if got 129 marks and belongs to OBC? Chances to be eligible for JEE Advanced?

First thing I would like to know that the JEE Main scorecard along with rankings for JEE Main 2017 has been declared on 27th April 2017 and hence in order to get your actual marks secured along with your All India Ranking and Category you can get your result by referring to the official link of JEE Main i.e; www.jeemain.nic.in.

As far as you are concerned about your chances for appearing in JEE Advanced 2017 after managing 129 in JEE Main then I would like to let you know that you are certainly eligible for this year the qualification marks required for appearing in JEE Advanced is 81 marks for general category and 49 marks in case of OBC category.
29th April 2017, 08:18 PM
khanexpert

Default Re: All India ranking of JEE Main if got 129 marks and belongs to OBC? Chances to be eligible for JEE Advanced?

You can get to know your rank only after the declaration by the council and not before that. Therefore, I would suggest you to wait for the results to be declared and you will be surely eligible to sit for JEE(Advanced) examination.

Your score is not that good enough however, you should not lose hope and wait for the results to be declared.
29th April 2017, 11:17 PM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

The result of Joint Entrance Examination Main is released by Central Board of Secondary Education but rank list will be released soon.

Even if you belong to Other Backward category, after scoring 129 marks in JEE Main, you will not be eligible to apply for JEE Advanced.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?