13th November 2015, 05:05 PM
Unregistered

How many marks should I score in JEE Main exam to get a seat in NIT Colleges?

I am an sc candidate. So tell me how many marks should i score in mains exam to get a seat in nit college. My expected marks in inter is 935.can you please help me!

13th November 2015, 10:50 PM
Prince8645
Senior Member+

Default Re: How many marks should I score in JEE Main exam to get a seat in NIT Colleges?

JEE stands for the Joint Entrance Examination. For admission in National Institute of Technology, a candidate must clear the JEE mains and must have good marks in 10+2.

Generally the cut off marks for the JEE mains for general category candidate is between 100-120 marks every year and for SC/ST candidate is between 70-100 marks approximately.

But for admission in NIT, you must score more than cut off marks, for SC candidate marks must be around 150-170 marks out of 360 for admission in top NITs and in desired branch.
13th November 2015, 11:26 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many marks should I score in JEE Main exam to get a seat in NIT Colleges?

To get the admission in the NIT the candidates have to qualify in the Mains examination and also have better score in the board examination.

Since you belong to the SC category there is relaxation on the cut off marks to get the admission in the NIT. The examination for JEE Mains is of 360 and the candidates of SC category who score above 120 marks are eligible to get the admission in the good institute.

So, you can start the preparation to qualify in the examination to get the good score.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?