8th August 2015, 09:41 PM
Unregistered

Can I give an improvements exam from NIOS to have better marks in 12th before starting graduation course?

I've passed my 12th with 56% marks. Now I've started my graduation and i just appeared in my first year exams of my graduation. But now i m thinking to give an improvement exam from nios to increase my percentage so i will be able to give competitive exams which i can't now because of insufficient percentage. So the question is if i gave an improvement exam, there will be a new mark sheet from nios nd i have to submit my origins mrk sheet at nios headquarters. So can i appear for my second year graduation with the new mark sheet or there will be a problem....? Plz help....

Related Questions:
  1. Can I give an improvement for 12 After first year of graduation exam? Can I use the new mark sheet for next year?
  2. Syllabus of NIOS is same as that of ISC? Is NIOS valid for JEE Mains?
  3. Highest marks and percentage given by NIOS? What options do I have after finishing my 12th?
  4. Syllabus of NIOS is same as ISC board? Is it necessary to give practical exam?
  5. Am I eligible to appear in 12th NIOS if having gap of a year after 10th NIOS? Will it create problem at the time of pursuing graduation?
  6. Eligibility to appear in JEE Mains & Advanced for 12th NIOS student? Can I sit in counselling with NIOS Certificate? Whether NIOS is AICTE approved?
  7. Is it difficult to score good marks in 12th NIOS Board exam?
  8. Can I apply for 12th NIOS Board exam in this Summer if already appeared from UP Board?
  9. Can I appear in 12th NIOS directly after completing 10th? Does it create problem in graduation?
  10. How to do B.Tech in 12th from NIOS?
  11. Can I get admission in IP University to study BCA if study 12th NIOS?
  12. Am I eligible to apply for 12th Commerce NIOS if haven't appeared in 11th standard?
  13. Can I take admission for Fy.Com in NIOS after 12?
  14. Eligibility to get admission in D.Pharmacy for 12th NIOS student?
  15. Can I give exam for second chance for improvement from NIOS? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Whether NIOS student is eligible to study Graduation in Delhi University?
  17. Can I appear in 12th NIOS Board exam without appearing in 11th standard? Is NIOS a recognized Board?
  18. When NIOS 12th Board exam will be held if applied now? When the result will be declared?
11th August 2015, 01:39 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I give an improvements exam from NIOS to have better marks in 12th before starting graduation course?

No, you will have to pursue your bachelor's degree on the basis of marksheets which you have submitted at the time of admission. If you have appeared for the 10+2 examination from CBSE or any other board then you can give improvement exam from that board only.

Second most important thing you have to apply for NIOS 10+2 board exams in fresh. You can not submit this marksheet in your college. It would be better to continue with previous results, there is no such use of 10+2 percentage of marks in government job entrance exams. Try to secure better marks in bachelor's degree.
11th August 2015, 11:52 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Can I give an improvements exam from NIOS to have better marks in 12th before starting graduation course?

Yes, it is possible.

Any candidate who has passed the previous classes successfully or who wants to improve his or her percentage, he/she can opt for NIOS.

NIOS stands for National Institute of Open School.

In such course, you don't have to appear for the classes, you are a private student who appears in exams only.
22nd August 2017, 10:32 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir, I have completed my graduation but i did not get a better mark which i expect. So could i give an improvement exam for better mark in graduation.
30th November 2017, 07:38 PM
Unregistered

Due to some family issues I have scored 48% in 12th board exam from CHSE board, but I want to reappear the 12th exam to improve my score... So what can I do?? I want to give 12 board exam again.
24th May 2018, 08:11 AM
Unregistered

I want to improve my graduation marks so what should I do I have only 38%on graduation please help me.
17th December 2018, 01:19 PM
Unregistered

Can i improvement my sr. Secondary marks through nios board only one subject
9th February 2019, 07:58 AM
Unregistered

Can I take any subject for improvement of 12 exam which is not in previous exam?
8th August 2020, 05:39 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my graduation and doing job at banking sector. My 12 th percentage was 48%. Can I appear for NIOS for improvement of my 12th marks now? Is it hamper my job?
31st March 2022, 10:11 PM
Unregistered

I want to improve my graduation mark so what should i do i have only 39 percentge on graduation please help me
2nd August 2022, 11:05 AM
Unregistered

i passes my 10th in 2015 with very low marks & i completed my graduation also, now can i improve my class 10th marks?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?