26th October 2016, 05:10 PM
Unregistered

Can I join Hotel Management after completing PUC 1st and 2nd year with Science?

Hello Sir, I have Can I join Hotel Management after completing PUC 1st and 2nd year with Science? Is it possible to do so? Please answer as soon as possible.

28th October 2016, 01:36 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I join Hotel Management after completing PUC 1st and 2nd year with Science?

Yes, it is not a problem, you can very much get admission in Hotel Management course. The minimum eligibility criteria is such that the candidate should have completed their +2 level of education with a minimum of 50% in aggregate. You can appear for entrance examination in the prospective Institute you wish to get admission in and after clearing the examination, you will be most eligible to avail the course
28th October 2016, 01:51 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I join Hotel Management after completing PUC 1st and 2nd year with Science?

Yes, it is not a problem, you can very much get admission in Hotel Management course. The minimum eligibility criteria is such that the candidate should have completed their +2 level of education with a minimum of 50% in aggregate. You can appear for entrance examination in the prospective Institute you wish to get admission in and after clearing the examination, you will be most eligible to avail the course
28th October 2016, 01:29 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir, I have Can I join Hotel Management after completing PUC 1st and 2nd year with Science? Is it possible to do so? Please answer as soon as possible.

Yes, you can join Hotel Management course after completion of PUC 1st and 2nd year with science. You can join B.Sc Hotel Management or Diploma in Hotel Management course after completion of 10+2 or PUC in Arts, Science or Commerce stream. The course is available in various institutions in India. There are various courses available in the hotel management profession. The job opportunities for the right candidates in the hotel management field are high. You should be very good in communication to get a good job in this field.
28th October 2016, 10:56 PM
joyshreenath
Senior Member++

A PUC is also as the Pre-University course. This course is nationally accepted as a course equivalent to the higher secondary course. So there is absolutely no issue in getting admitted in an undergraduate course. Since you want to pursue hotel management, you can buy the application form all the hotel management institutes near your locality.
My suggestion here will be to take up as many as forms possible, keeping the admission and donation fee in mind. A lot of hotel management institutes enrol a lot of students in their undergraduate course, provided they pay a huge donation fee. So always check the overall fee you need to pay in the college. Take admission in that college which is close to your house and has moderate fee structure. The admission is purely on merit basis. So the higher you have scored in the PUC course, the better are your chances to take admission.
28th October 2016, 10:59 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Yes, definitely you can join Hotel Management course after the completion of your PUC.
Candidates those who have completed their class 12th or equivalent from a recognised Board are eligible to opt for any Diploma, Certificate and Degree courses in Hotel Management.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?