7th August 2011, 06:57 PM
Unregistered

Can I write KCET exam after completing 1st and 2nd year PUC from other state?

i have cmpleted my 1&2nd year puc in other state .................. am i eligible to write karnataka cet

27th December 2011, 08:59 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I write KCET exam after completing 1st and 2nd year PUC from other state?

Karnataka Common Entrance Test is a competitive exam conducted every year for the admission to various professional degree courses in the state of Karnataka. Karnataka CET is a great educational platform for students from Karnataka and other part of India who want to pursue their career in the fields of Engineering (B.E), Technology (B.Tech), Architecture (B.Arch), Medical (MBBS), Dental (BDS), Ayurveda, Homeopathy, Unani, Naturopathy & Yoga. Even though you have appeared for the 1st and 2nd year PUC from other state you are eligible to appear for the KCET.
11th February 2012, 11:47 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I write KCET exam after completing 1st and 2nd year PUC from other state?

Dear Sir,

I have completed my 2nd puc in 2007 there is any option to do direct final degree
Please suggest me ...

Thanks & regards
Rajesh....
7th April 2012, 04:41 PM
Unregistered

my daughter has studied intermed here, but i have done my studies and a domicile of karnataka can she appear for KCET
5th March 2013, 06:53 AM
Unregistered

what are the civil competative exams after completing 1st and 2nd puc
12th March 2014, 04:13 PM
Unregistered

I am entering 2nd PUC PCMB,if I get 90% & above then which branch of Enginering is eligible?
12th March 2014, 10:35 PM
vikranth kanna

yea u can write with eliginilty of studying for 7 years by u in karnataka and localate for 7 years
or one of ur parent should be localate and study in karnataka for 5 years
25th April 2014, 04:43 PM
Unregistered

I completed my bsc 1st & 2nd year in 2007 & 2008. bt due to some reasons i couldn't completed bsc final year. Now can i complete final year from open university & that certificate will valid valid or not
25th January 2017, 10:50 PM
Unregistered

I have studied my 10th standard in Hyderabad. But we have shifted to Bangalore. I have completed 1 and 2nd puc in Bangalore ..can i write cet.....i have transfer certificate and residential address also......
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?