15th May 2017, 03:45 PM
Unregistered

Can I join NIFT after completion of graduation or before?

Myself vaidehi rathod I am 12 std student now going to be student if i wanna join NIFT after my graduation is that will be fruitful? or before my graduation joining NIFT will be good? Can you please guide me with the right details on this? Thank you!

25th May 2017, 10:19 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I join NIFT after completion of graduation or before?

It is always much more secure and better to complete any basic and extra course after your Graduations. The course which you want to pursue its a fashion designing course and its fruitful after you are secured with a bachelors degree.
26th May 2017, 09:39 AM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

NIFT refers to National Institute of Fashion Technology and it is the premier institute in India for designing undergraduate and post graduate courses.

Yes you can join NIFT after completing your Class 12th for admission in B.Des ( Bachelor of Designing ) course in various streams as for these courses the minimum educational requirement is a higher secondary school degree from a recognised board or a diploma degree from a AICTE approved college.

Further for admission in the same college for pursuing B.Des course you need to qualify NIFT respective entrance examination and for details regarding the same you can refer to the official link of NIFT i.e; www.nift.ac.in.
28th May 2017, 12:49 AM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Myself vaidehi rathod I am 12 std student now going to be student if i wanna join NIFT after my graduation is that will be fruitful? or before my graduation joining NIFT will be good? Can you please guide me with the right details on this? Thank you!
Yes, you are eligible to apply for NIFT after Graduation. Any stream Graduates candidates are eligible to apply are eligible to apply for Master Degree offered by NIFT- National Institute of Fashion Technology. You can apply for the Master degree course such as,

- M.DES. - Master of Design
- M.F.M. - Master of Fashion Management
- M.FTech. - Master of Fashion Technology

For more details about the above course Please, visit the Official website - http://www.nift.ac.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?